Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donation Ranks & Perks

2 posters

Go down

Donation Ranks & Perks Empty Donation Ranks & Perks

Post by Jeffro826 Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:14 am

Donation Link

Below is a list of donation ranks, along with the set of perks you get for each rank.  Please remember that each rank will have the same perks as the ranks below it, in addition to that rank's specific perks.  When donating, you also get unique items for a specific dollar amount you donate.

Here is a list of items you get for donating:
Every $1: Rare Candy
Every $5: Master Ball
Every $10: Fossil of your choice
Every $25: Legendary Pokemon of your choice

And now, onto the donation ranks & perks:

GEN I - $5

Colored Chat
Use of color codes in chat.  You can also use the command /colors in-game to view the available colors.
Color Codes: &0 &1 &2 &3 &4 &5 &6 &7 &8 &9 &a &b &c &d &e &f

/hat
Set an item held in hand in the helmet armor slot.  This acts a hat, which can be seen by other players.

/seen
Have you ever wanted to check for yourself if a gym leader has timed out?  Ever curious how long your friend has been offline for?  Which does come first: the chicken or the admin?  With this nifty command, you can view how long the selected player has been offline for.

GEN II - $10
Base Speed (Old Running Shoes)
Alright, so you don't want to buy those new running shoes, huh?  Well guess what, even if you bought those shoes, you can run as fast as you would wearing the shoes by default.  Or you can wear the shoes and walk even faster.  Point is, you get a standard movement speed boost.

GEN III - $25
Base Speed (New Running Shoes)
So it's only natural that the next step in movement speed bonuses is the New Running Shoes.  With this perk, you will be given a higher movement speed bonus by default.  Sooner or later, you'll be dashing with the Rapdiashes and having fun at the same time.  Enjoy.
Custom login/logout message
Do you ever get tired of the same generic login and logout message? Do you want your friends to be jealous when you log in? How about leaving them a hateful message when you log out? With this fancy perk, you can have custom login and logout messages!!

GEN IV - $50

Custom stadium - Tier I Kit
For those of you familiar with the /battle command, you can choose a stadium of your choice.  But how much fun would it be to challenge a player in your own custom-built stadium?  That's right, play your style, your rules, your victory (at least we hope).

GEN V - $100
Custom tab list name
When players hold down the Tab key, it will display a list of players online.  But did you know that your name can appear differently on this list?  Well, you can have a nickname up to 15 characters for the tab list.  Please note that formatting codes count as 2 characters (& and the format code).
Custom Stadium - Tier II Kit
With the introduction to creating a custom stadium, we now add more advanced options.  With Tier II kit, you can access more Toolkit signs to further personalize your stadium.  Such introductions include percent ratios and checkered.

GEN VI - $200
Custom Stadium - Tier III Kit
Ok, so with that whole custom stadium thing, who would have thought you'd be limited to only changing block materials.  With this perk, you can go ahead and make your stadium a complete wasteland, or even a fiery lava stream.  Just make sure you have some sort of footing for both players, or else you will be asked to edit your design.

More perks and ranks will be added later
Last Updated on 10/25/2013

Last edited by Jeffro826 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeffro826
Jeffro826
Owner

https://pixelmonjot.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Donation Ranks & Perks Empty Re: Donation Ranks & Perks

Post by bossrunner456 Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:21 pm

/battle? I've never heard of it. Can you tell me how it works?

bossrunner456

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffro826 Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:46 pm

bossrunner456 wrote:/battle? I've never heard of it. Can you tell me how it works?
Sure. It's a custom command I've developing. The format is /battle <player> <stadium>. This will send a battle request to selected player. If they accept, the two players will be warped to the chosen stadium and a battle will be forced. It's kind of like Pokemon Stadium in a way.
Jeffro826
Jeffro826
Owner

https://pixelmonjot.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum